The Transformer The Transformer

Bolly!

What a time to be alive.

Watchmen trailer Watchmen trailer

Great!

The part where the comedian starts yawning and falls asleep is too great hahaha

I felt the same way about that slow-mo stuff, but hey, I've been told it's a pretty good movie.

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

Holy crap...

----spoilers----
Absolutely one of the -BEST- animated nuclear bombing sequences I have ever seen. I have no idea how long that would have taken you to animate but I'm glad you put in the effort; very, very nicely done.
----spoilers----

Spewer Spewer

Fun stuff

The game has the potential to be awesome, but pushing buttons and finding exits got boring for me after about 10 levels. I would have much preferred to see Spewer in an adventure platforming game of some kind.

I really love the mechanics, and it all works great, but personally I think he needs a scenario that suits his outlandish character design rather than a cold Portalesque vibe.

With that said, great job!

Tankmen: Incursion Tankmen: Incursion

A little rough

While I can see a ton of effort went in to making this game, it doesn't hide the fact that the game is really rough around the edges. The camera sensitivity needs to be toned down and your bullets need a spray, burst or charge feature so it's a lot easier to kill your targets.

Just put a little more work in to ironing out the wrinkles and it could be a solid game.

Robot Dinosaurs Robot Dinosaurs

That was Dino-tastic!

Seriously, hahah, awesome job.

(0ne) Highland Echoes (0ne) Highland Echoes

Nice

You captured the sound of the original really well, but made it sound a lot darker and oriental; it really suits the instrument choices you made.

Great job!

Bahamut0ne responds:

Dang, thanks for the good review! Glad you liked it!

_Oro_ - Windows Medley _Oro_ - Windows Medley

great!

hahah man! thats awesome :D

Totally reminds me of the nighttime music from Mystical Ninja, only with with drums and bass :)

Good work dudermeister

Oro N' API - Second Awakening Oro N' API - Second Awakening

nice!

very nice work guys!

I really like the drop at 2 minutes in.

^__^